6.3.17

SLEEPING BAG COAT


I'm back with a new blog post and a more focused mind set. I am definitely felt more sure of the direction I want my blog to go in these past few months and especially in the content I want to create. I write this now whilst sat in the bath, as it has been a long day. I'm relaxed, I have candles lit and I'm trying to get back to what I used to love.. stripped back.. the bare basics.. (hmmm I'm not sure if these choices of words are entirely appropriate with me being in the bath, but hey we'll roll with it) 














I used to love writing blog posts, even if not many people were to read them. Maybe you guys just wish to scan the pictures, and that's ok, but for those of you who enjoy reading and want some personality.. then this is for you.

I recently moved to Chester, well time goes so fast, it isn't actually 'recently' anymore. It was before Christmas. It has been such a great decision and I feel like only now am I starting to make decisions in life for me and no one else. I really hope this begins to show in my work.

I have always loved interior, as some of you who have been with me from the start will know, and after being totally over the whole partying and just being 'young', the majority of my money now goes into home-like things.. that and noodles, but that's another topic all together. So I'm really excited for you guys to begin seeing my home on here and on my IG account: glitterandgrimes.

So here is a very moody blog post setting, but I felt it was suited with the colour of my attire and the fact it is only a few minutes from where I live. I picked up these bargain smart/casual high waisted trousers from Primark and matched them with my new favourite black boots, an off the shoulder crop and what people now like to call.. my 'sleeping bag' coat.

It has got to be the best thing that has happened to me this year. When I first saw this padded black velvet coat from Next, it was love at first sight. I work very closely with Next as a brand, so I was lucky enough to get this coat gifted to me. I love the bold silver hardware on the coat too and seriously if you see this coat in your local store.. you MUST try it on and appreciate what I'm talking about, you will never want to be without it. It's just amazing, trust me.

Till next time x

Coat - Next
Trousers - Primark
Top - Motel Rocks
Boots - Mango

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig