13.3.17

TIPS FOR GETTING A BETTER NIGHTS SLEEP - DRIFT MATTRESS


I can't quite express to you guys how much my new mattress has changed my life... for the better. When I moved into my new place a few months ago, Drift kindly contacted me to work together and try out their affordable, luxury pocket spring roll up mattress. I had never deemed a mattress as the ultimate life-long investment piece before, but I've always known they were something worth spending money on. As humans we spend an average of 229,961 hours in bed.. which is a third of our life!!! 

At the same time they contacted me, I had just purchased a new double bed and was in search for the perfect mattress. I was looking for one which gave great support to my back and posture but also was super comfy and soft. I wasn't sure whether such mattress even existed. There timing couldn't have been more perfect..




A little bit about my Drift mattress..

It has 4000+ pocket sprung!
(All you need to know is the more springs you sleep on, the more comfortable it is)

Natural sleep surface - so this has no foam, it has an all-natural wool layer, which allows you to regulate your temperature and air to circulate.

This is definitely affordable luxury, even though this is more than I would normally spend on a mattress, this is before I knew the benefits of such greatness. Compared to other luxury mattress brands on the market, this beats them all!

It comes in a BAG, yes a bag!! It gets delivered in a handy, stylish draw string Drift bag and all you have to do is take out, roll it onto your bed and wait about 5 minutes for it to inflate to normal size and you are good to go!


Some of the Benefits of Drift....

They offer free next day delivery, which is just amazing on such an essential item and especially if you are moving house and need something straight away without having to wait weeks for your dream mattress to finally arrive. They also offer a 10 year guarantee on their mattresses, that is how confident they are in their product, that the comfort factor will last 10 whole years!

Then last but not least, they offer an amazing '100 Night Trial'. If you are not satisfied with your mattress after 100 nights sleep, they will refund you and come and collect it for free, but please let me reassure you...
THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

This mattress has completely changed the game for me, I have always loved Netflix and chill in bed and I've never been a morning person, but this now makes me want to spend my life in bed. It is so unbelievably comfy and it has helped me with my back and posture so much. 

I would say the only real disadvantage is having to get up in a morning, it makes it so much harder, as my bed is now the perfect haven where I never wish to leave. I feel so privledged to have tested one out and to be able to share this with you guys. I have given it 3 months and it is honestly the best thing I now own for my home. Also the design is amazing too.. you really do 'sleep well'.


I thought I would finish off by giving you guys some useful tips on getting a better nights sleep...

2. 
Stick to a sleep schedule, go to sleep and wake up at the same time, this will have your body's sleep cycle to stay consistent and helps promote better sleep

3. 
What you eat effects your sleep.. try to not go to sleep hungry or full

4. 
Get comfortable (this is easy with Drift)

5. 
Keep your bedroom dark

6. 
Power down an hour before bed - dim the lights and turn off all devices, lights trigger alertness in the brain so start sending opposite signals

6. 
Take deep breaths

7. 
Take a hot bath before bed.... (what I do)

Oh pssst.. they have an amazing offer on at the moment of £100 off when you sign up, that is pretty amazing!? The link to the mattress I have is here!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig