31.5.16

THE DETAILS


I have been loving this weather recently and it has been a successful week all round. I have managed to get lots of lovely outfits blogged for you guys and I also have my car back on the road. I own a beautiful VW Beetle cabriolet, but it has been off the road whilst I lived and worked in the heart of the city, now that I'm based back home in the countryside, it is time to enjoy her again this Summer. So I'm sure you guys will be seeing a lot more of my car soon over all my social sites..








Here I am wearing my new white bodysuit from Missguided.. I have been looking for a bodysuit just like this for this Summer time, exact colour, flattering arm detail and a plunge front. I wanted a great outfit in which to pair with my new black slingbacks too and I feel this is the perfect combo. 

I always like to break up a monochrome look with some ripped denim and I just have on a bandana scarf around my neck as a small detailed accessory. A bodysuit is a great item for this Summer, they are great with jeans or with some shorts and you can also wear them on their own down at the beach.. they are a great versatile item. 

These Public Desire black slingbacks are the most comfiest shoes I currently own! They look so smart with a nice pair of jeans but would also look great with a floaty midi skirt or even some suit trousers.

Top - Misguided
Belt - New Look
Jeans - ASOS
Shoes - Public Desire 
SHARE:

2 comments


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig