25.7.16

SATIN HEAVEN


Hi guys.. it's been awhile! I thought I would share with you my birthday outfit from a few weeks ago that I took with me on my holiday to Morocco. It was the best outfit to take, it felt glam, lightweight and very flattering. It was also the perfect colour with a nice glowing tan. As I tend to wear a lot of black, I still had to have my black accents in their but overall I absolutely love this look!!






This beautiful satin playsuit is by Missguided from their Peace + Love section. I wouldn't usually go for this colour ,but I thought it would be great for my holiday and a statement colour for a special occasion. 

I treated myself to these amazing black mid-heel, studded sandals from Office before I went away. They are the perfect, comfortable shoe to take on holiday and I was able to pair them with most of my evening outfits. They also look great alongside this colour, adding a hint of punk to the outfit. 

I also have on this amazing sale find from Mango, their black stud cross body bag is so affordable I considered buying more then one. It has been my favourite item of 2016 yet and I use it continually now. It's the perfect size and extremely easy to get into. A great studded combo with the shoes. Here are the links below..

Playsuit - Missguided
Shoes - Office
Bag - Mango

Really hope you guys loved this outfit as much as I do! Follow me on instagram & twitter if you aren't already to keep up to date with my latest outfits and posts :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig