25.5.16

THE CO-ORD


I have been after the perfect off the shoulder black top for a good few weeks now and I finally found the perfect one on Missy Empire online. Not only do you get a top but you also get some amazing three-quarter trousers/leggings with it too and this co-ord would be amazing in the day time with some trainers but also during the evening time with heels..





This outfit is head to toe in Missy Empire! Everything from this comfortable all black look, to my beautiful khaki lace up heels. They are the most comfortable shoes. I like that this co-ord can also be worn separately and I will definitely be pairing this top with some denim shorts and black espadrilles on my holiday this year.

To shop this look, click here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig