18.5.16

DUSKY BLUE | PLT


Something is drawing me to all things pale blue at the minute and as soon as I saw this dusty pale blue satin dress online, I had to have it. I think this will be a great holiday outfit option for when I go away this Summer. It is super lightweight and extremely flattering for all body shapes. What I love about this dress is how versatile it can be on your holidays, you can wear it in the evening with some heels, day time with some sandals or even over a bikini having lunch by the pool..









This dress is from Pretty Little Things online and also comes in various other colours, if blue isn't your thing. I have tried putting my own spin on this blue classic, by making it more edgier. Adding small details such a recent piece from PLT also, their perspex ring detail choker and my ASOS black lace up wooden heels. Normally if I tend to have on a fairly feminine coloured top or dress, I like to add a darker accent in the mix and that would usually come in the form of a black item or black accessory. 

Also from PLT, is this amazingly affordable sleeveless biker jacket. I have been looking for something like this for some time now and with this being PU and only £25 I thought it was a no-brainer, and perfect cover up choice for the Summer time. Sleeveless jackets can be worn over just about anything, even dresses.

Dress - Pretty Little Thing
Choker - Pretty Little Thing
Jacket - Pretty Little Thing
Shoes - ASOS

Let me know what you guys think to this post in the comments below x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig