31.5.16

DAY TO NIGHT | BOOHOO


Anyone who follows me over on my Instagram glitterandgrimes, will have already seen this beauty of a maxi shirt over the last few days. I'm in love with how versatile it is and it is a MUST to take with me on my holiday this year...








I went for an evening glam look with this amazing Boohoo shirt! I have paired it up with some faithful black skinny high waisted jeans, black buckled shoes and also a statement choker bringing in some silver accents. Boohoo have such incredible statement pieces at the moment, and both this shirt and choker will be coming away with me on holiday. The shirt is true to size and fits round the waist like a glove.

Choker - Boohoo
Shirt - Boohoo
Jeans - Quiz Clothing
Shoes - Simmi Shoes
Bag - Accessorize





Then I decided on a daytime look which was really simple to achieve, wearing the maxi shirt the same exact way but pairing it with some pale denim mom jeans, some silver espadrilles and a silver saddle bag from Accessorise. I love this look, as this is something I would wear for lunch with friends or even shopping. It is very simple and you could even throw on a pair of strappy black heels to take this whole day outfit to a dinner.

Shirt - Boohoo
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - River Island
Bag - Accessorize 

Let me know what you guys think to these looks in the comments below and which one is your favourite? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig