29.10.14

CHECK MATE


New Autumn Looks..

Check Dress - Primark | Fedora - H&M | Boots - Topshop

I love this new look. This check dress is going to be a top favourite over these next few months. It's so easy to style and can be worn as a dress or over some ripped jeans or even leather leggings. 

I'm going on a small mini break to Amsterdam with the girls this Monday and I think I will take this along for an outfit option.

I have thrown on my fedora hat from H&M and my black go-to boots this Season from Topshop. A lot of you have asked about these boots on my instagram (link above). Yes they have taken a good few weeks to break them in and many blisters later.. I can honestly say it was all worth it.

Oh, my check dress is from good ol Primark for just £10. I picked it up from the giant Primark store in London at the weekend, because I'm collaborating with USC and CAT Footwear at the minute, I had to take a business trip to Oxford Street to do some promotional work. So I couldn't resist some shopping and site seeing whilst I was there.

Check out my instagram by searching 'glitterandgrimes' to check out my London pics!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oooh I love this dress, very 90s :)
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig