6.10.14

OLIVE AND FRANK | PRIMARK | TOPSHOP


Love this outfit I threw together at the weekend... let me introduce to you Olive and Frank. I modelled for their online shop a few months back and the guys kindly let me pick some of their amazing pieces as a thank you. One being this awesome 'Mystical Hands Raglan Tee'. This is seriously now my favourite top! There is just so many different ways you can style this.

I have it on with.. coincidently my new favourite pants. These checked tailored trousers are actually from Primark. Another fave pick from good old Primark. They cost just £12, you would be crazy to miss this bargain. 

Then I've just added a simple black bag from Topshop, some quirky glitter socks and my platformed black brogues also from Primark. 

This outfit is really simple but a stylish outfit to wear on a day out with friends or a shopping trip. Super comfy too. (items listed below)

Tee - Olive and Frank
Trousers - Primark
Glitter Socks - Topshop
Brogues - Primark
Bag - Topshop
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig