26.10.14

CREEP IT REAL | ROCK ON RUBY






Some cheeky snap shots of my new Halloween Collaboration with Rock on Ruby!!

Here is my Halloween crop 'I'm The Treat' which I designed and is now being sold online. I chose an off the shoulder style, so that this halloween you can be creative with the latest chokers or even some spooky body paint.

Rock on Ruby are becoming more and more successful in the fashion world and an especially popular brand amongst bloggers. They are best known for their slogan accessories and clothing and if you have been following my blog and instagram you will have seen the crop top I designed with the girls during the Summer.

This time I chose this fun and quirky slogan to tie in with the Halloween theme. 
'I'm The Treat' get it? :)

I also have on these really cute and comfy metal diamond covered Cat Ears. This headband is great for completing an outfit and if any of you girls are looking to go as a cat this year, this is the perfect accessory to build your outfit around.

To buy this very top.. visit the site here!
&
the Cat Ears here!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aw.. These photos are all so cute :)

    Www.hannahallinson.com

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig