29.7.14

HEART BREAKER | LIME GREEN











Tuesday's Closet Part 2. The guys sent me this amazing lime green co-ord and again the pictures just don't do this fabric any justice. It's amazing, it is the perfect body hugger material, and holds you in all the right places. This woven wonder is really bright and outgoing, with all the beautiful neon colours, it is the perfect holiday/festival outfit with a killer tan!

This isn't something I would normally choose but I loved the fabric and detailing and I really wanted to see how I could put my own spin on it.

The amazing thing about this co-ord is you can also style the items separately. You can wear the skirt with a grungy band tee and it still look great, the skirt giving that pop of colour to an outfit. You can also wear the top separately too, with a pair of high waisted jeans and some nice platform sandals.

The combo is so versatile and I'm thinking of doing a YouTube video on all the different ways in which you can wear this co-ord... what do you guys think?

Head over to their site for more details or buy here!

As you can see by the pictures above, I have styled it with some glitter socks, black creeper shoes, a long lace kimono from Oh My Love London, a bandana and a little shopper bag from H&M. I'm not really a girly girl, so I suppose here is a different way in which to style a Summer co-ord. 

Oh and for you guys asking about my phone case, Jack got it me for my birthday. It's from Nike :) It's plain black with a white Nike tick. My favourite at the moment.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig