5.7.14

AKA | COLLABORATION PART 1




I'm finally getting round to blogging about my amazing collaboration with AKA Clothing. I was so happy and honoured that they wanted Glitter and Grimes to represent their brand. I really love their website and their latest collection and I feel it's perfect for my followers and readership, so I couldn't wait to pick some amazing items and get started. 

I chose this amazing Raino Oversized Shirt from their website.. here







This shirt is such great quality and can be styled in so many different ways. I have chosen to wear it buttoned up to the top and give it a more Sports Luxe effect with my new sport shorts from Primark. These black shorts cost me just £6 and you can find them in the gym wear section of the store.

I also have on my Topshop sport socks and black New Look sandals. This shirt can also be styled with some ripped jeans, left open with a cute little black bralet underneath, what do you guys think?

To shop this shirt... click here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig