19.7.14

TUESDAY'S CLOSET | DAISY


















Say hello to my new daisy playsuit Tuesday's Closet sent me! These guys totally spoilt me, I got this amazing Glamorous playsuit, some Levi denim shorts and a killer lime green woven co-ord which you will all see next week :) 

As you can see from my shoot,  this playsuit is mega comfy and my favourite part is the back! I love how it ties as a bra effect, revealing the whole of your back, it's a nice touch. I love the colour and the innocence of it, and I wanted to get my hands on it, just so I could grunge it up a bit.

I've added my studded biker jacket, black full buckled boots, a tattoo choker and my Frankie Collective shades. This outfit is perfect for a festival or even just a day at the park. I am loving this weather at the moment, finally we can use our Summer favourites in the UK!! 

Check out their website here!

Or buy the playsuit by clicking here.

Oh... did I mention it's now just £14 in the sale ;)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look gorge sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The playsuit is so pretty! I love it teamed up with the biker jacket too!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig