15.7.14

5FASHION | COLLAB






How amazing is my white mesh dress from 5fashion? Especially the back of it and it's now only £12!

The guys over at 5fashion got intouch with me recently and I kindly got to choose an item from their current stock online which my readers and instagram followers would love and also an item which would look great in my wardrobe as a key Summer staple piece.

I very obviously chose this white mesh dress. I already have a black one similar and I wear mesh all the time, for both the day and night, as I love to use all mesh garments for layering. 

I love how the dress already has material underneath the mesh covering up all the right places on your body but at the same time it leaves out the back of the dress, which gives it an edgy vibe. I have styled my 5fashion white mesh dress with my pink holographic platformed sliders, my favourite denim jacket and a deep orange MAC lipstick. 

If you want to shop this amazing bargain dress.. click here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig