28.10.16

SUITED IN RED


For those who have me on Instagram... you will have seen me feature this amazing berry coloured suit from Unique 21. Normally I would go for a black coloured suit, something very understated like myself but I'm loving deep red colours at the minute and this seemed the perfect thing to spice up my wardrobe this Autumn. 







As you can see I'm not wearing this suit in the traditional way, but I do love the idea of wearing suits during this time of year in the evening time for dinner or a night out and just wearing the jacket with a bare chest and a pair of slinky heels.

This is more of a day time look though, with a grundgy tee and a pair of old converse. This look is really simple to achieve and great to a lunch date or blogger event perhaps. This suit is super comfy and I like that the trousers are quite high waisted. 

I also put on a crinkle gold choker just as a delicate accessory which always adds a little something special to an outfit. Let me know what you guys think to suits? and how you would choose to style them?

Suit - Unique 21
Tee - H&M
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig