16.8.16

MONOCHROME MOD


Still loving monochrome.. and even though I did a very similar look to this one last year, I have my flared pants and basic tee's back out to enjoy this beautiful weather. I have also been living in my fur sliders this Summer and they are the most lazy fashionable accessory I own. Whenever I struggle for what footwear to match up with an outfit, these have been my go-tos.










Hope everyone is having a lovely Summer, turning 27 this year has been quite an eye opener and it has just made me even more driven in my career and life ventures. I really feel the best version of myself this year and you definitely get more wise as you get older that's for sure. 

I recently did a '30 before 30' list of both big and small targets to achieve, so I think if I can stick to these I will definitely have slight contentment when the big 3 0 hits aha.

If you guys aren't following me over on instagram, twitter or snap!! Please head over there and watch me on all outlets if you like me OOTD and things. 

Usernames are 'glitterandgrimes' & 'moniqueagar'!

Tee - Forever 21
Pants - River Island
Bag - Mango
Sunglasses - Topman
Sliders - Ego


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig