9.8.16

MARREKECH | MOROCCO


Finally got a little holiday post up for you guys.. I'm not going to blab on too much as the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. I really grew to love Marrakech and all it had to offer, I was lucky enough to go for a week over my birthday and taste real Moroccan cuisine, experience the souks, relax in the blistering heat, meet such amazing people and take a tour to the Yves Saint Lauren Gardens. 





























It was definitely a holiday to remember and my appetite has now completely converted to Moroccan food. I live on the likes of cous cous and chic peas now aha. 

Really hope you guys like these snippets from my holiday and any questions you have on the destination or where I stayed, just drop me a message in the comments below!

X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig