21.8.16

LIQUORISH


I am totally in love with this outfit.. I have been wanting the perfect denim dress for some time now. This denim maxi is from an online store called 'Liquorish'. Their clothes are to die for and I had to get my hands on this very special piece with the heavy silver zip detail on the front. The fit is perfect and it is so well made...









I obviously couldn't help but pair this dress with converse. I seem to have a phobia of putting heels on with dresses for fear of looking an idiot or over-the-top girly. I think I will just stick to my old faithful converse with most of my dresses.. it seems to work for me.

I can't stress enough just how amazing the quality of this dress is and both a great statement piece for the Summer and Winter, I can see me styling this up during the winter time with some chunky boots and a faux fur jacket at LFW.

It really is a piece I am so happy to now have in my wardrobe, as everyone loves denim right? 

Dress - Liquorish

Hope you guys had an amazing weekend and see you all soon x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig