19.2.15

SHADES OF GREY











Jacket - Oh My Love | Jumper - Vintage | Jeans - Topshop | Shoes - Zara

Again more grey in my outfit posts, sorry there isn't much diversity at the minute. I have a small obsession with all things monochrome with a hint of grey. I have adopted a wardrobe full of grey things and I can't seem to get enough right now.

I picked up this studded jacket last year for my birthday, I haven't yet seen a jacket like it and it really transforms an outfit. I have included it in this post, as leather looks never date and they add an edge to the most simplest of outfits. 

If you are off out to the cinema with friends or a loved one, a simple outfit such as your favourite jeans and a jumper, through on some cute shoes, or black boots and a leather jacket and scarf and you have taken your outfit up a notch!

If you like this post then please comment below.. :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love a leather jacket, especially one with plenty of studs and edgy detail. And grey and black are my favourite colours to wear at the moment too. Great outfit. Daisy Xx

    http://thisisdaisyo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig