12.2.15

ANDROGYNOUS SLOUCH






Trousers - Topshop | Trainers - Puma | Jumper - Next

This slouchy fashion has become a favourite look with me lately. I have always admired, very androgynous looks and this slouchy camel trousers with an oversized jumper is a really simple and easy combo that anyone can find in their wardrobes and pull off.

I have on my two toned jumper from Next which is slightly oversized and high on the neck line. I love roll necks but I prefer just the high neck jumpers, they look more androgynous.

Then I have on my Topshop trousers in a soft camel colour and my most used footwear at the minute, my white leather Puma Basket trainers, which go with nearly every look.

I think this is a key statement outfit for this time of year, effortless, stylish and ultimate comfort, everything a girl wants! Oh and hair is just in a simple loose knot.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look insaneeeeee! Love this

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig