23.2.15

CHECKS







Crop - Glassons | Trousers - Topshop | Sandals - Nike

I obviously still think I'm on holiday and want to casually walk round the house in flip flops during the Winter. I am all ready for Spring and want it to start getting a bit warmer to kick me into touch, so I can start 'kick'ing the junk food out.

I have on my fave black ripped trousers from Topshop, a checked shirt which everyone should own, as it's the perfect layer or cover up as the days get warmer. Oh and a simple crop underneath, as these trousers a fairly high waisted.. otherwise you wouldn't catch me wearing a crop top and having everything on show! (it's just not right it ain't classy)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig