9.2.15

BACK TO WINTERY REALITY







Hello lovely people.. anyone who follows me must be thinking, how come you are in Winter clothes mon? Where is the beautiful scenery of New Zealand gone and your 'other side of the world' adventure. I am officially back in the UK guys, after a month away and I am especially here for London Fashion Week.. and other blogging opportunities I simply couldn't miss out on to be honest.

I used the time away to re-charge my batteries, but the culture change and being in a new environment did make me appreciate what I had at home and what we take for granted so often, rather than making the most of our situations, we always think fleeing to a different country or a holiday with take away the difficulties life brings, but we just carry them with us wherever we go.

I have taken my blogging to another level, currently doing it full-time now with the support of my friends and family. I have high hoped for 2015 and I needed to be back on comfortable territory to pursue this journey and build further on the foundations of my efforts last year.

New Zealand was unreal and a world wind of experiences and emotions, I think I would have embraced it if I was a more free spirited person and didn't have a voice inside me which is extremely organised and focused towards a true career and being success for my future. I missed all my blogging companies in the UK and still couldn't snap out of work mode whilst I was there. 

So instead of taking a year out to work a very understated job in a bar or restaurant on the other side of the world, I discovered that it would only be wasting time and that I had jumped into the decision at a crucial time in my blog and I didn't want to take that risk. So I enjoyed my time there while it lasted, did everything there was to possibly see and do in a month, and bumped my flights forward.

I had an amazing experience, with stories, pictures and videos I am very grateful for. I already feel I have come back wiser and a lot more focused on what I want. It has put a lot into perspective and I believe it was meant to happen, so I could get my head together and back in the right path.

So, that being said... I'm ready for an amazing LFW. It is the first time attending and I'm so excited to be going with fellow blogger friends which are now great people in my life.

Please be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel here, where you will discover all my New Zealand experiences and an exciting look into the latest Hobbiton. 

For any of you wanting to go, it is definitely worth the journey, difficult, but worth it.

Thanks all for following and supporting me.
Mon
x

Scarf - Primark | Jeans - Topshop | Trainers - Puma | Bag - Zara | Jumper - Charity
(similar camel jumper here!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig