21.9.14

USC FASHION | DAISY CO-ORD


As soon as I saw this Daisy Dress and Shirt on the USC website, I needed it in my wardrobe as the perfect transitioning co-ord to take me into Autumn. I love it. The material is so soft and it is amazing quality. 

USC have such a great variety of brands on their website and it is super easy to shop. I had a ball selecting things.

I chose to style these items together but they can very easily be worn separately. I would probably wear the the daisy shirt with some Topshop Jamie jeans, buttoned up to the top and I would just wear the dress with an oversized denim jacket if I was wearing them apart. 

Details include, black Primark boots and my new Topshop sunglasses (above).

Head over to their website now as these pieces have gone into their sale and you can get my whole outfit for just £35. (Just click on the descriptions below)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig