28.9.14

JESS IRWIN CLOTHING


Hey guys, hope you've had a great weekend. Here is my long awaited post of my amazing tie dye tunic by Jess Irwin Clothing. How amazing are the colours? 

I was in love with this dress when I received it and there are so many ways in which to style this. As we are at the end of September now, I am bringing my leather back and wearing it with my new leather look leggings. I also have on some platform brogues and letting the tunic do all the talking. It's so elegantly designed with the wide sleeves and the tasseled details at the bottom.

When it came to collaborating with Jess, she was able to make anything to order and she really captures the vision that you have in mind with her amazing choice of fabrics and eye for design. If you haven't checked out her instagram yet, click here

With a rapid number of followers since she started, this business and label is soon to take off. Items range from the best tie dye pieces on instagram, to the perfect co-ord sets and also accessories such as matching scrunchies. I can't get enough. To find out more head to her very own site via Etsy here..
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig