21.9.14

TRIANGL | UNDERWEAR



Triangl have been so kind to me. This Summer they sent me one of their amazing bikini sets and recently they sent me this amazing underwear set too. The Lucie Tangerine.

The pictures don't do it justice, just how amazing the colour of this set really is and it looks amazing with a tan. The bra is so incredibly comfy and the pants are a perfect fit.

They come in the most fabulous gift boxes and it really is the perfect gift for a loved one or friend. 

I chose the Lucie Tangerine set as all my underwear consists of the colours black, white and grey. So I thought this would be a nice change.

Take a look at their amazing site here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig