12.9.14

NIKE & FUR


Fur Jacket - Primark
Dress - Forever 21
Socks - Nike (Topshop)
Necklace - Primark (DIY)
Shoes - Primark
Watch - Michael Kors
Tattoo Transfer - Elsie & Fred

Here is one of my favourite outfit posts to kick off Autumn. A confusing session I always feel, so there is nothing better than a new LBD and some fur to start it off. 

I love this black shift dress from Forever 21 and I recently picked it up in the sale for just £8. It goes down at the back too with delicate thin straps. Perfect for both the day and night.

Then I decided to add some fur, this piece was actually an old Primark favourite of mine that has been hiding away in my wardrobe since I was at university when my style consisted of all things vintage. To mix it up a bit, I have on some gold jewellery for detailing, some nike sport socks (desperately still clinging onto the sports luxe trend) and my new patent platformed brogues from Primark.

My followers on instagram wanted to know about my new tattoo transfer.. I got sent this amazing kit from Elsie & Fred and even though I have 8 real tattoos of my own, it's nice to change it up and have something different that isn't permanent (click the description above for more detail)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the tattoo transfer! Your style is perfect xx

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I love the styling :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig