23.6.14

TRIP HOME | WALES









Jack and I went back to my home in North Wales for a few days while the weather was so nice. We live in the heart of the city, in an apartment with no garden to enjoy, so going to Wales seemed the only place to make the most of the nice weather and get away from the hectic city life. 

Going home gives me that freedom to enjoy the things I would normally take for granted, I get to play around with my dog, drive my car, have BBQ's and sit on a lawn, which is pretty rare in the city. I decided to go all out and show Jack some of the places I used to visit as a child, therefore I also planned a few outfits so that I could fit in some blogging whilst I was there... the scenery is much nicer!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig