28.8.17

TWO ALL BLACK LOOKS


For those of you who follow me on Instagram, will know that these style of outfit pretty much sum me up. It's black... tick! and it's casual... tick. This is really all I ever need. Here are two ALL BLACK looks I am loving right now ready for Autumn!













Look 1: Both the cropped sweater and high waisted casual trousers are from Pretty Little Thing and it's so easy to dress this up by adding some gold jewellery and a statement lip. My perfect combo!

Look 2: Again another all black combo with gold jewellery details and a statement lip... I think my signature secret is out!! Complete outfit again from Pretty Little Things, with an ASOS baker boy hat and Topshop necklaces.

Hope these quick little outfits managed to give you some inspiration when dressing head to toe in black.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig