14.6.17

PATTERN CLASH


I have been wearing dresses as we enter Summer, but not fully committing if that makes sense. I still feel I want to wear a cover up or a jacket. Especially in the UK. The weather is so changeable and I love jackets, cardis and coats.. so I struggle letting them go.






I really love how dressed down this outfit is whilst I just pop into town to run some errands today, but it can be dressed up too to take you into the night. I love having that option with a day outfit incase plans change or I decide to meet a friend for a drink.

This is a complete pattern clash, but I think it works quite nicely. This dress has been a firm go-to recently too! 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig