14.10.16

GOLD PIPING DETAILS


I have gone and found the 'black co-ord' of dreams from Missy Empire. This Gold Piping co-ord is super comfy, it's flattering and a perfect staple for this time of year. I'm also really looking forward to being able to style both the jacket and trousers separately. It comes with a very delicate tie for around the waist which is a nice touch, but you can wear this both with and without. 







My favourite part of this co-ord is the detailing.. I love that the piping is on the top of the high waisted trousers and also on the lining of the jacket and the pockets. I love that this has a slightly androgynous look to it, I really want to wear this to a nice dinner date with friends or even for a special night out with some heels. 

I really like wearing this with a bare chest underneath, it is really tasteful and the main attraction is the big pockets on the front anyway. 

Missy Empire have kindly given me a special discount for you guys of an amazing 20%. Just use code 'MONIQUE20' and thank me later :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That look is so cool. You are so amazing.
    kisses from pickeddresses

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig