17.2.16

TK MAXX GIFTS


For those of you who have been following my blog for some time now and also my Snapchat, then you know how much I love TK Maxx and also Home Sense. I was over the moon when they got in touch to let me spend £25 in store. Here I chose 3 lovely items which would be perfect on my desk at home. I especially love stationary and whenever I go to the TK Maxx home section, it is the one section I make a bee-line for.






I chose this beautiful black notebook to go in my collection of notepads! Then I picked up these wooden pencils with little engravings on, which would make a perfect gift, and you guys know how much I love my home decor, I love any form of box or trinket and I fell in love with this silver one, with a unique bone handle.

What I love about TK Maxx and Home Sense, is the bargains you find, in both the clothes, art and interior sections. They stock is amazingly affordable and you always find such gems for your home. One tip I will give you though, is if you find something in there that you love, you have to get it there and then, because there is no time to go back the next day.. it will be gone. 

Trust me I have suffered too many disappointing trips back to TK Maxx, wishing I would have just gone with my instinct and bought it on that very day.

Really hope you enjoyed this little post! Please leave any comments below if you have any questions..
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love TK Maxx and Home sense too! I've just done a sportswear lookbook/haul from them and got a home decor one to follow shortly!

    www.freyafarrington.com

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig