17.3.16

FINDERS KEEPERS THE LABEL


It's been awhile since I posted, so I thought it was only right to come back with this killer all black look, wearing the amazing Finders Keepers label. This co-ord especially makes me feel like such an independent woman and I love the cut and simple detailing. I really hope my images manage to do this justice. Even though it's been a super sunny week.. I will still not hesitate to wear black!










I have just used an accent of colour to make this outfit pop, in my current faves.. these wine coloured fluffy heels from Pretty Little Thing. I love these heels, I love that there are various different ways in which you can wear them, me personally I like to just double wrap the laces around my ankles and tie them at the front. 

Can we just discuss how beautiful my new black co-ord is from the Finders Keepers label. This black Orient top is the most beautiful fit, along with these black cropped, flared trousers. These are such a great investment piece and I'm so happy I have a pair like this, they really add such variation to an outfit and they're surprisingly flattering. 

The whole look has a great oriental vibe and I love the silver button details on the top too. I also just have on boyfriend style blazer over the top, small vintage black bag with my fluffy grey pom pom from In The Style online. 

Top - Finders Keepers
Trousers - Finders Keepers
Jacket - Motel Rocks
Shoes - Pretty Little Thing
Pom Pom - Inthestyle

Hope you guys enjoyed this post, comment below & let me know what you thought :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig