15.5.13

LOVE IN LEOPARD














Black Cap - River Island,
Glasses - Primark,
Denim Look Sweater - Primark (mens),
Leopard Shorts - Primark,
Leopard Sneaks - VANS

Everyone loves leopard, and if you haven't got a naughty streak for it.. there is something wrong with you. I recently bought some leopard silk bedding which is reversible and has plain black on the other side, I love it. Since getting these Vans at Christmas off my sister, I needed a great garment to go with them, these leopard Primark shorts are amazing. For just 4 pound, they are a steal and they look such great quality as well. Primark have an amazing cheap range of shorts and for your holidays this year, it is a no brainer. For me the leopard ones are the best and I will be wearing these all through the Summer, they feel great and have a lovely black tie. 

I'm a size 8 but I actually bought these in a size 10. I wanted them slightly more baggy, as the size 8 were very short and I had too much cheek on show. The size 10 are perfect and more tasteful. So there is a little heads up! My addiction to venturing down to the menswear is still in full force.. and the most current item and fabric I'm purchasing at the moment is DENIM, down to my new job!! So when I came across this denim sweater lookalike, I had to get it. I love it and I'm sure I will get some mixed reviews, but sweaters are now a huge trend on the high street, with a more baseball, varsity niche in stores, this sweater would add to my collection. I have lots of sweaters now, they are so easy, simple to wear and go with everything. 

I decided to put my denim sweater with the leopard combo and to funk it up for the shoot, I teamed a hat and sunglasses to add some cool Summer vibes. 

Really hope you enjoy the post as much as I loved doing it.

VW
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You have amazing style!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe those shorts are Primark!
    Definitely need to keep my eyes peeled for them! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig