24.9.13

DOPE




Dope Pale Pink Leotard - Ark,
Denim Shorts - Ark,
Grey Jumper - Primark,
Beanie - Skull & Bones

I was still holding onto my summer vibes a month ago and with a trip home to North Wales, a trip to the beach was needed. Living in the city now makes you appreciate places like this back home. So I decided to use some of my most recent city break summer clothes and create a little beach blog shoot. At the moment this beanie is my favourite, but that is forever changing. Skull and Bones are smashing designs in and this hat is too comfortable to even explain.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. gorgeous pictures! love the location and your look!
    just followed you! keep in touch!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photos are stunning!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24.9.13

    THAT HAT. I also love the back of the dress, you look gorgeous. What a stunning location! ox

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig