14.5.13

BLACK, WHITE AND LILAC!!




White Dress - Topshop,
Black Buckled Boots - Topshop,
Leather Jacket - Topshop,
Black Studded Backpack - Primark

This was such a fun shoot. It was fairly windy as you can tell, but it added to the effect. I fell in love with this skirt when I saw it. I liked the innocence of it as the sleeves hang off the tops of your arms. I wanted something really pretty and floaty for Jacks birthday, as I knew we would be going for a nice meal. I had the idea of wearing my new black buckled ankle boots from Topshop which I managed to get in the sale for just 40 pounds. Oh and if you are wondering why I haven't been using a pound sign recently, it is because I am blogging on Jacksons MacBook and I've forgotten how to do one ha. Anyways that being said, my boots were an absolute steal and they seem to be in the current thing to have at the moment coming in all different styles. The biker boot has made a massive return.

I also decided to wear my leather jacket over the top and my backpack, adding to the biker theme. It is a pretty dress gone bad. I just wouldn't dream of putting cute white heels with this outfit.. I'd be SICK!! It's just not me at all, this is my twist on a little white dress. 

VW
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Ahhh your hair looks so lovely! And I'm in love with those Topshop boots.
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you've toughened up a girly dress with all the leather! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair! I want hair like this, you look amazing!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the dress, and you make me wanna dye my hair lilac so bad! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig