11.9.17

CUTE TOPS WITH A TWIST


Here is to, exactly what my styling has always been about... taking a cute little piece of clothing and wearing it with a twist, an edge. Just changing it up a bit and not sticking to the norms of girl wears 'girly'. Let me know what you guys think to this cute crop and how a biker jacket just makes every outfits scream cool!











I'm definitely going to have to get my hands on the black one of these and I would take any other colour to be honest I love it that much. It is so easy and simple to style. What sold it for me was the black lace detail and it just gave it that little bit extra. 

As you can see... I have paired it with some high waisted jeans, because we all know that full mid-drift reveals are for Britney in the 90s and for Britney in the 90s alone. I have on one of my FAVE pleather studded jackets and I just added a black waist belt to tie it all together.

Top - Missy Empire
Jeans - ASOS

Thanks for reading, speak soon x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig