11.8.14

HOUSE OF JAM | CHECK MATE












House of Jam were kind enough to send me an awesome package including this oversized checked shirt dress and also some amazing blue vintage high waisted trousers, which many of you will have seen flooding my instagram pages over the last month. 

I loved both these pieces and they were just amazing quality too. I used to be obsessed with vintage clothes and raiding my local vintage shops for bargain finds became a regular occurance. So when online vintage stores wish to collaborate with Glitter and Grimes, is a great privilege, as I really appreciate great quality vintage garments. 

I have styled this oversized checked shirt with my faithful fedora hat from H&M, Primark cut out boots and a simple plaited belt round the middle nipping it in at the waist.

To check out their site and view all the amazing vintage clothes they have to offer online, click here!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this shirt it looks great on you!
    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig