23.4.14

SPORTS | LUXE












This trend is my favourite at the minute and with seeing so many 'sliders and socks' pictures on instagram.. I had to post this new look.

My whole outfit is believe it or not.. from Primark. The leather-look joggers, the small black vest and the white sliders. It's only the white ribbed jumper & cloak that is from Topshop.

I have created a monochrome Sports Luxe inspired outfit and one that I would wear most days for its versatility. Simple yet stylish. My style is slowly evolving and I'm loving how much it has changed, just over the past few months. I still love my gothic grime, but this trend is just perfect this Spring and I'm loving searching all these sporty sheek looks on Pinterest!!

Vest - Primark
Joggers - Primark
Cloak - Topshop
Sweater - Topshop
Sliders - Primark
Lips - MAC
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig