22.4.14

LEVIS SAYS HI

















Hi guys, I haven't done an outdoor shoot in ages, so here is my latest blog post outside. I have on all white, featuring my latest DIY ripped white jeans from Primark for just £10. Please hunt through my previous posts to find out just how I did them :) I also have on my new white jersey ribbed sweater from Topshop and I recently found my old vintage over sized Levi denim jacket. This is sure to stay with me most days now till I end up getting sick of it.

Also I have on my New Look sandals that I bought awhile back, everyone is asking me on my instagram where I got them from, so here is a link for you guys, as they are now back in stock...


Jacket - Levis
Jeans - Primark
Sweater - Topshop
Sandals - New Look
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this outfit!
    All white outfits seem to be a big trend at the moment. Was going to buy the Topshop white mom jeans but I'm so glad I saw this post, heading straight to Primark tomorrow!

    Emma x
    www.missbaigent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow you look absolutely bloody gorgeous! uhmaaazing look! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how simple yet effortless this outfit is, you look lovely!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous13.6.14

    All white everythhinnnn looks lush😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig