25.2.14

MY PRIMARK SS14 / TOP 10

Primark have done it again, left me with my mouth wide open, eagerly awaiting payday. Their Spring/Summer Collection has even more than you would expect from the cheapest, under-rated high street brand in the country. To show them my appreciation of their great designs and price points, I have carefully selected my top 10 for all my readers to preview. I'm not afraid to say that I love a great Primark find. There is nothing more satisfying than finding a great item, having an admirer ask where it's from and you get the joy of witnessing the shock and horror when they discover it's just from Primark. These items below were my top 10 choices out of 210, Primark showcased a preview of their new SS14 collection recently on the Look Magazine website. This black and white co-ord will be a girls best friend this Spring, and anyone lucky enough to grab a hold of the combo in their exact sizes, well lets just say you are one of the lucky ones. I am yet to achieve two size 8s, in both the jacket and the shorts. Primark's pleather is also coming through in the masses, and it is safe to say that whilst being loyal to Topshop as my work place, their pleather is far better quality than any other high street chain. This mint green pleather skirt in the top left hand corner also comes in the popular Winter camel colour, at just £10 each, it would be stupid to not have these two key skirt in your wardrobe.

Say hello to these beautiful pastel pink shoes, they are the best yet and with all these pastel colours flying around the place, once all the fashionistas and bloggers get onto these, there will be none left on the shelf by the end of the day. Lastly I'm going to mention the blue dogtooth maxi shirt, this is one I am eager to look out for, and one that is a sure top spot for events such as the races and late night picnics in the parks. Already I have so much outfit inspiration from these 10 hits. Let me know what you think?


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Aaah I haven't seen any of the upcoming SS14 collection for Primark (poor effort for a fashion student, I know). This looks so promising though. I've got my eyes on you dogtooth maxi dress and pastel pink pumps.
    Bekki / www.Inguz-Fashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that two piece is gorggggg and the mesh shirt dressis fab.
    cool post

    www.theduogals.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this look nothing like Primark, amazing pieces!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig