16.2.14

BASEBALL JACKET LOVE


White Headband - Primark, Black Tee - Primark, White Skort - Zara, Black Boots - Topshop, Navy Baseball Jacket - Topshop, Chequed Shirt - Primark

More black and white outfit posts coming your way. I just can't seem to break the habit lately, I need some colour in my wardrobe over the next few months. Again another shoot indoors, which is all down to the UK's fabulous reliable weather. I love my new baseball jacket, I got it in the sale at Topshop for just £5, and with my staff discount on top, well the amount is the price of a packet of posh crisps. It is going everywhere with me, I love its diversity and ability to go with most outfits, jeans for example and a regular favourite of mine lately, over a dress.  

Many celebrities are taking to instagram in their baseball jackets, so I have so much inspiration yet to use with this bargain jacket. Keep an eye out!

VW
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Anonymous16.2.14

    This looks amazing! I love how you dressed up the leather and plaid with the skort xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket! What a bargain!!

    Love the outfit girl!

    xoxo

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit and I really like how you've tied the shirt around your waist! Love your boots too. x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe the jacket was so cheap :)
    Love the shirt around your waist!

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig