12.4.16

THE RIGHT STRIPE


The time to love stripes is now! Obsessing over this matching shirt and trousers right now. I have no idea if this was destined for a co-ord, but it is now. I wanted to put the two together from the moment I saw them, no doubt there would be some 'boy in the stripe pjs' comments.. but I'm in love with this look anyhow. 









I have dressed this up with black heeled boots and a small black bandeau. This is also perfect to wear in the Summer time as it is linen and very lightweight. I would pair this with some sliders and a bikini top, or even wear the shirt on its own with some short. The outfit as a whole is super versatile and looking forward to styling it differently next time. 


Also for those of you who are not yet following me on instagram.. check my page out here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig