14.11.13

RICH FASHION - EXPLICIT


Black Pencil Skirt - Primark,
Gun Metal Chain - Forever 21 

Still loving my Topshop Winter boots, these amazing patent croc print boots will be seeing me through till Summer that's for sure. It took a mere one day to bed them in and now they are one of the comfiest boots in my collection. 

This post is manly about this amazing jumper I found on a site called 'sheinside'. It's such a great online fashion warehouse full of crazy wonderful things and at great pricey. It's like rooting through a vintage shop or an amazing car boot sale, where you just never know what you might stumble upon.

This jumper caught my eye and seemed a great outfit post, as Alexander Wang stormed the runway with all his 'Parental Advisory' sweats. I had to have this one, for just $20 dollars or so, it was a bargain not to be missed. I went for an all black combo in this month of November and added some of my recent jewellery purchases from Forever 21 into the mix. 

VW
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Anonymous14.11.13

    Love this - the skirt is amazing and gives the coolest silhouette xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this outfit is absolutely incredible!! Love the look - skirt is gorgeous! How have I not found your blog already!? Now following :-)

    www.stylapetite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, such a stylish way to wear all black xx

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig