27.3.13

VELVET & PUNK




Punk Tee - Primark,
Black Safia Velvet Tulip Skirt - Missguided,
Hadia Ultimate Leather Stud Platform Boots - Missguided

This outfit is so simple and you can wear it in both the day time and night. I have taken a fun stylish tee from Primark for £10.00 and added a cute girly velvet skirt from Missguided. This is such a comfortable and fun look and I can almost guarantee if you wore this ensemble out with your girl friends dancing an drinking, you would feel great all night long. Forget tight dresses and revealing tops, this is exactly how I like to roll. It still shows your feminine side but it is quirky and edgy at the same time.

This Safia Velvet Tulip Skirt is gorgeous and is very flattering on your legs and waist line. It was also really easy tucking in a larger tee and still pulling it off. Again I have added my favourite boots at the minute and the outfit it complete. You could change this outfit to suit the day time and put on some studded chelsea boots of black converse and an over sized camo jacket or ever denim. 

Hope you enjoyed this punk post.

VW
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love this look - you look fab: great pictures!

    Be great if you could check out my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Which is your favourite? beauty post on BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 OR Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2 ?

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are incredible! I actually really like the backdrop for your shoot, looks very cool :)

    I have written my first ever DIY post if you want a look!
    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, primark have some fab tees in at the mo!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your lipstickcolour

    xxx Zari
    http://le-style-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that wall as ur background. Awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your new follower! your style is incredible!!
    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing look! Am in love with your blog, new follower def adding to my blog roll to! Great style xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove the boots! xx I just love your style! Feel free to check out my blog and maybe we can follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig